Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year Resolutions!

New year came! So did my rush to have new year resolutions.
Heard lots from people that there is no point in having any resolutions as they anyway would be broken in 10 days!

My own personal experience taught me that having resolutions to do on a day to day basis, might not be a working model.

This time, I am twisting it a bit , to see if it works :)

All my daily resolutions are for 300 days this year. Net net, doing things for 300 days of the 365 days would give me 100% :)

This at least gives me some leeway when my little one is not well - I don't push myself to get up early or not wake up and then feel terrible that i have broken my resolution. Will know in a year's time whether this model is workable.

Some thoughts for myself:

I must continue to focus on my character ethic... easier to mesmerize people with personality ethic, but nothing beats a strong core.

Actually, of late, I am feeling at peace with myself on a host of things. Not getting unduly agitated, not bothered all the time about what people think of me, being confident of my own self, and finally, doing what is right and NOT doing what people think I should do.

One focus area for me would be to become more trusting of people and their intentions... need to figure a way of doing this...

That's for now... will get back in a few days with more thoughts and more feelings! Being an emotional person that I am, very difficult to not have 'feelings'. Feelings are very much 'me' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment